Any toys anybody's looking forward to?

Kurona
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: Female (She/Her)

Re: Any toys anybody's looking forward to?

Post by Kurona » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 pm

tainkirrahe wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am
machtackle wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:17 am
Power of the Primes Outback.

I mean, there's oodles of other stuff that's great but I loved Brawn and constantly keep forgetting Outback is coming. I love Outback.
omg. I had NO IDEA we were getting an Outback in POTP! I know one gentleman who is going to be verrrrrry pleased with this development...
Teeechnically we don't know yet :? He was just leaked as a recolour of Titans Return Brawn.

Baltan
Minibot

Post by Baltan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:15 pm

This is the first I’m hearing about Outback and DEFINITELY Cindersaur. We have pics somewhere? I must’ve missed a leak.

Looooove the love for Hot Soldiers in here. :) I never see much talk about them so I thought not many cared.

Kurona
Minibot

Post by Kurona » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Here's the Legends leak! There's leaks of other classes but I'm having a bit of trouble with the attachment system. It's mostly stuff we already know tho
Attachments
potpleak6.jpg
potpleak6.jpg (140.97 KiB) Viewed 871 times

Lock Cade
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: She/her

Post by Lock Cade » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:55 pm

Official toys -- Power of the Primes Moonracer and Blackwing for sure, along with the Duocons that make up Battletrap. Also, the Takara Legends Metroplex reissue (I missed out on him the first time and I'm so glad that they're reissuing him). Think that's about it for the official toys from Hasbro/Takara.

Unofficial toys -- Iron Factory's legends class-scale Decepticon Justice Division figures and Flame Toys Tarn.

Miss Trebuchette
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: Female (she/her)

Post by Miss Trebuchette » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 am

I'm REALLY looking forward to the hypothetical Flywheels that we should get during POTP; also, my queendom for some friggin' Autobot Targetmasters...

Finally, I REALLY want to see an official TT scramble-city-style MP combiner...

I feel like every 3P MP combiner has been a let down in one way or another (I have a specific vision of what I am looking for in MP combiner that no one has hit yet)
It's me (Jenevieve)! Queer trans*lady who's been into robots since she was a little girl watching Prime die the first time in a movie theater. I'm JenApparently on Twitter and Whisky26 on TFW.

Life-long trebuchet enthusiast.

Windblade/Starscream 2020

Brobe
Minibot
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brobe » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:56 am

Holding hope that one of these "Authentics" Optimus toys that use the current IDW/Evergreen design ends up about voyager size.
Lock Cade wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:55 pm
Official toys -- Power of the Primes Moonracer and Blackwing for sure, along with the Duocons that make up Battletrap. Also, the Takara Legends Metroplex reissue (I missed out on him the first time and I'm so glad that they're reissuing him). Think that's about it for the official toys from Hasbro/Takara.

Unofficial toys -- Iron Factory's legends class-scale Decepticon Justice Division figures and Flame Toys Tarn.
Flame Toys is officially licenced.

joelridley
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by joelridley » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:55 am

I'm still looking forward to POTP Wave 1, they've only just been released here in Australia in the last week and are trickling out to retail stores.

Ultra Marcus

Post by Ultra Marcus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:41 pm

I'm unreasonably excited for all the little Prime Master "mini-Pretenders" that are coming out. I don't know what it is about them, but they're so... neat. Lots of interactivity with TR/PotP figures, and I only ever had two of the original Pretenders, perhaps? They're little bundles of fun.

waspshot23
Minibot

Post by waspshot23 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Kurona wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 pm
Here's the Legends leak! There's leaks of other classes but I'm having a bit of trouble with the attachment system. It's mostly stuff we already know tho
oh dang is that Cindersaur a Slash repaint? Fresh.

dustbunny105
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: she/they

Post by dustbunny105 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Officially, gotta add my voice to the PotP chorus. I'm particularly looking forward to Moonracer, Novastar and Elita and am trying to decide if I'm interested in Primal. I'm excited for MP Dinobot in a more abstract kinda way, since I'm prooobably not gonna be dropping money on him. Probably.

Unofficially, Mech Planet not-Cliffjumper, Mister Moon not-Cliffjumper, MC not-Thunderclash and Perfect Effect Mega Dragon.

Ezim
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: He, Him/Male

Post by Ezim » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:05 pm

PotP Wave 2 just went up and I managed to get in preorders for most of the figures I wanted. Unfortunately Blackwing is shortpacked and no one is selling him on his own to my knowledge.

domsalvia
Matrix Carrier

Post by domsalvia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 pm

So many due in the next not long! I should be seeing the GT Streetwise turn up tomorrow, plus IF combatboy arms and Dai Atlas (the most Welsh of transformers), and maybe even a Thunder Manus soon! Excite!

Ezim
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: He, Him/Male

Post by Ezim » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:58 am

Oh yeah I just remembered Blackwing is getting repacked in Wave 4 also. I'll have another chance of getting him then.

Kurona
Minibot

Post by Kurona » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:10 am

So the POTP Wave 2 Voyagers were spotted at US retail -- Hun-Gurr and Elita-1. Hun-Gurr we previously saw at some convention I can't remember, but this is the first time we're seeing Elita who we already knew is a mold re-use of Starscream.

It turns out she's a remold.

An EXTREMELY EXTENSIVE remold.

Like, oh my god, look how much better they made her proportions compared to Starscream

Ottertron
Combiner Limb

Post by Ottertron » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:17 pm

I like the look of Elita but would have preferred a deluxe as she's not THAT tall is she?

I'm very very excited for the Thundercracker and Skywarp repaints of Galaxy Meteor - especially Skywarp - and the fact that we'll soon be getting a new Deathsaurus, finally, from KFC.