Any toys anybody's looking forward to?

Knightsword
Minibot

Re: Any toys anybody's looking forward to?

Post by Knightsword » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Oh yeah also looking forward to Maketoys' and Iron Factory's "Not" Jetfires.
That guy from Minnesota who likes Jetfire and collects Transformers

Motorthing
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Motorthing » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:49 pm

I forgot to add pretty much everything Iron Factory will be getting around to. My memory clearly isn't what it was....those dudes are the dictionary definition of Plastic Crack.

Ottertron
Combiner Limb

Post by Ottertron » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:54 pm

As far as official TFs go, only the Terrorcons (although I'd rather have Ordin, I just can't afford him). For 3Ps, I can't keep track, probably MMCs stuff for the year and IFs DJD.

waspshot23
Minibot

Post by waspshot23 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Definitely eyeing up POTP Optimus right now. Just can't justify the cost.
I have a feeling I'd like Rodimus better in the long run, but I can't decide if I want Regular or Biker Dad flavour.
I'm also really looking forward to the rest of the dinos, and just like all of it tbh.
I've yet to find any Legends, so Beachcomber is becoming more and more of a Need also.
And mate, Battletrap? There's too much good stuff just out of my reach. POTP might as well stand for Pour Over That Person.

As for stuff that lies further off in the Mists of Time, Cyberverse might be fun. If they do RID Warrior equivalents, I'm in. Can't wait to see anything from it tbh.
The Movie Studio Series stuff has me aflutter as well. A new deluxe mold for Jazz? Can it be? Bring me pics.
I see rumour that the Bee movie figures will be incorporated into that line if you're looking for stuff that isn't One Step Changers etc so I guess I'll just keep me eye on that. But will they get the license to do a VW beetle? lmao if not

And MPM Barry ships to me next week. I'm not ready.

Seeaich
Minibot

Post by Seeaich » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 pm

The rest of the POTP Dinoboys (I never knew I'd be so ready for a Dinobot combiner!), the Terrorcons, and, fings crossed, an all Fembot Galstalt!
(I think it's too much to hope for a Gasket/Grommet/Cog after seeing Battletrap but I wish, I wish!)

Adturnbull
Minibot

Post by Adturnbull » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 pm

Having splurged on most of POTP wave 1, aside from the rest of the Dinobots and the Titanmasters I am probably done with it.
3p wise - MMC Thunderclash (obviously) and Hot Soldiers not Goldbug are toys I can't wait to get my mitts on.

Kurona
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: Female (She/Her)

Post by Kurona » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:43 pm

Oh if we're going into the realm of 3P, then I've gotta echo sentiments about loving what Hot Soldiers is doing and I really wanna see what they reveal next. Extremely cheap slightly-taller-than-legends for £15? I'm bloody sold.
I've got their Soundwave and he's absolutely incredible. He's basically MP Soundwave but small :lol:

EllyTheKnight
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: genderflux-they-them

Post by EllyTheKnight » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:46 pm

I am really looking forward to getting PoTP Moonracer! She's always been my favourite of The Elita Guard (my name for the Female Autobots), and her toy looks absolutely amazing! I even have a pre-order stacked on TFSource for the Takara one just in case I can't get ahold of the Hasbro version. Hopefully it won't come to that, though. ^^;

I'm also looking forward to receiving Slash and Swoop in the mail. I won them in the Steel City Bots giveaway, and I'm super psyched to be able to mess around with them. (Also check out Steel City Bots. They're awesome. ♥)

I don't really collect toys that much anymore because money's become super tight. But I do make an effort to get the few toys that really jump out at me. I'm hoping that Novastar/Firestar will be one of them, because I've always loved the character.

Pretzelcoatl
Minibot

Post by Pretzelcoatl » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Dinobots and Abominus from PotP - I've only gotten around to grabbing Slash so far though, as I've been splurging more on Beast Wars catch-up (and am fighting the urge to grab the other Primal MP.)

3P-wise, I need Boreas and the Drift/Deadlock pair from MMC, but might wait until TFN.

*bloody autocorrect*
Last edited by Pretzelcoatl on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knock-out is the Best One™

RungLover69
Minibot

Post by RungLover69 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 am

The things I'm mainly looking forward to is a HYPOTHETICAL RUNG RETOOL FROM MOONRACER and an equally hypothetical thunderclash retool from potp optimus but other than that it's just getting some generations/ car robots toys from TFN.

Anguirus

Post by Anguirus » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:35 am

Waiting for my latest BBTS haul has been challenging. I waited for RiD Bludgeon to drop in and it was like two months longer than it was supposed to be. Coming along for the ride are PotP Starscream, Grimlock, Metalhawk, Skullgrin, and Cloudburst! :shock:

Baltan
Minibot

Post by Baltan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:32 am

tainkirrahe wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:35 pm
As someone who owns at least one each of their molds so far: YOU GOTTA DO IT. These toys are insanely good!
I knooooooow you’re so right! I think the desire to get every cassette is holding me back a bit, as I don’t need both Soundwaves. I am silly.

machtackle

Post by machtackle » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:17 am

Power of the Primes Outback.

I mean, there's oodles of other stuff that's great but I loved Brawn and constantly keep forgetting Outback is coming. I love Outback.

Sappholopod

Post by Sappholopod » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:58 am

Excited for all the Generations Legends Class figures coming up, especially Battle/Trap and Cindersaur!! I've also convinced myself to go all in on the Dinobots despite my reservations on Potpie so far.

I'm also super jazzed for more Hot Soldiers figures, especially that Hearts of Steel BB/Centurion figure, it looks too adorable!!

tainkirrahe
Lady with Powahs

Post by tainkirrahe » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am

machtackle wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:17 am
Power of the Primes Outback.

I mean, there's oodles of other stuff that's great but I loved Brawn and constantly keep forgetting Outback is coming. I love Outback.
omg. I had NO IDEA we were getting an Outback in POTP! I know one gentleman who is going to be verrrrrry pleased with this development...