Re: What're we currently playing?

Post by Generalbri » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 am

Knightsword wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:18 pm
Generalbri wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:56 pm
Knightsword wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:43 pm
Alas my soul (if I had one, natural red head here) and most of my free time belong to that juggernaut of mmo's World of Warcraft otherwise it's good ol pnp rpgs such as DnD.
Yo fellow, Ally/Hordie! What server do you play and US or EU??

I’m doing the same where I got back into World of Warcraft. Still playing my Tauren warrior that I started back in Vanilla WoW. Going on 13 years so far!
I'm primarily Ally on US Alextrasza with a couple horde alts on US Lightbringer and I play evenings and weekends (US Central). I've been playing off and on since vanilla and been back full time for Legion. I was mostly playing FFXI over the years. I still play same rogue I started in BC (Blood elf to night elf to worgen to night elf to human and now void elf), I still have my warrior and mage from vanilla as well that have gone through race changes over the years too.
Ah that’s cool! Yeah I’ve changed to a male Tauren and even switched sides to a gnome (biggest mistake because of the massive hit box change). But shoot! Might not see you then. I’m on US Emerald Dream on Eastern Time Zone

Pretzelcoatl
Minibot

Post by Pretzelcoatl » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 am

domsalvia wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:22 am
For all people with the facility to play Iconoclasts, can I strongly recommend playing Iconoclasts. It's a lovely game with a great story and characters, fun as flip to play and absolutely gorgeous to look at and listen to!

Also, I could possibly maybe pick up warframe on PS4 again.
Do it! Generic-but-fun space shark ninjas from the comfort of your sofa!
Knock-out is the Best One™

Lord Zarak
Minibot

Post by Lord Zarak » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:13 am

Marvel Puzzle Quest. Takes up a lot of time

Urluck
Minibot

Post by Urluck » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am

Darkest Dungeon.

Had my first total party kill last night. Got an acheivement for it.

domsalvia
Matrix Carrier

Post by domsalvia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:20 am

Urluck wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am
Darkest Dungeon.

Had my first total party kill last night. Got an acheivement for it.
I want to really like Darkest Dungeon but the constant attrition is a touch hard for me. I quite like a three steps forwards, 2 steps back kinda progression, but each run feels more like 1 step forwards, 1.1 steps back, how long will you last kind of proposition.

Maybe I should go back and try to get better at it, cos I did think it was super good.

Cashie
Minibot

Post by Cashie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Civilization VI - just got the Rise and Fall expansion.

SwedishRobotFish
Minibot

Post by SwedishRobotFish » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Picked up a bunch of new (okay, two new and a lot of old games. Hooray for bargain bins!) today and the first one up is the PS4 Shadow of the Colossus remake.

Hooooooo... This is a wonderful game. So much more than just a graphical overhaul. Well worth picking up if you've already played the PS2 original. And if you haven't played it before you more or less owe it to yourself to grab this version.

Urluck
Minibot

Post by Urluck » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 pm

domsalvia wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:20 am
I want to really like Darkest Dungeon but the constant attrition is a touch hard for me. I quite like a three steps forwards, 2 steps back kinda progression, but each run feels more like 1 step forwards, 1.1 steps back, how long will you last kind of proposition.

Maybe I should go back and try to get better at it, cos I did think it was super good.
Its a cosmic horror story, so that's probably an intended effect. While I'm not quite at this point yet, but being indifferent to the suffering of your charges is helpful. It amkes those brief moments of success feel good.

joetele
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by joetele » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 pm

I used to love, as a singleton, having entire days where I could potentially play for a few hours at a time (tried to break it up with things like eating, walking, sleeping, and talking to actual people). Sadly being a father and husband means I have almost zero time for gaming, but currently dipping in and out of Warframe as it's relatively quick and simple. And free!!!

I'm also near the end of the recent Doom, have a current game on Fallout 4 that will take years to finish, and have several unopened games to start such as Gears of War 4 and the Bulletstorm remaster. I'd get the new Mass Effect and other RPGs but I genuinely can't see when I'll play them.