Jesse has arrived!!

Jesse
Has thanked: 0

Jesse has arrived!!

Post by Jesse » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:38 am

well, not technically this minute. i actually joined the day this place got released.
i wanted to make sure i could snag this name. was on mobile. am no longer on mobile.
can properly post like a somewhat normal human being. maybe.

uh yeah, anyway. i'm jesse. i'm a lot more prominent on twitter; my current handle is mnemomedic.
you might know me beforehand as the op of that viral twitter thread regarding the more unfair
mistreatment of popular artists in the transformers community. it's all jro's fault, bless his soul.

i do have a tumblr account, located at equius.tumblr.com, but i tend to use twitter more for
whatever socializing i do with the transformers community. people are nicer there.

what else do people put in these things? i'm a 26 year-old doofus, i work too much, and i listen
to boring hipster music that no one knows or cares about. i'm also a self-proclaimed cheese
and chocolate buff and know quite a lot about both things, as well as an otherwise-extensive
arsenal of culinary knowledge and various foodie minutiae. i'm always down to chat about that.

i got into transformers a couple months ago via transformers: prime. i'm currently halfway
through my first reading of mtmte, which is also the first transformers comic that i've read.
i'll read everything else too, but i wanted to start with this.

ratchet and chromedome are my two favourite bots. i love them both so much and i would die
for the both of them. i loved ratchet in tfp, and i love him even more in mtmte. chromedome
became an easy favourite of mine as well. he didn't even have to try. he's just wonderful.

also, sorry for the way my posts are formatted. i really hate it when my sentences run really long
across the length of my computer screen and end really short on the second line. i just tend to
break them up like this just to save my sanity. i hope you can understand.

anyway, i can't think of anything else relevant to add, so just comment if you want to know anything
else at all. I'm relatively chill and i like to make friends, so don't feel nervous. i'm probably already
more than nervous enough for the both of us anyway.

tainkirrahe
Lady with Powahs

Re: Jesse has arrived!!

Post by tainkirrahe » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 am

Yo yo Jesse, welcome to the forums! :D As a cheese buff you may wanna check out the Very Informative cheese thread we've got going over in the Chat section ;D

Lock Cade
Minibot
Pronouns/Gender: She/her

Post by Lock Cade » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:33 am

Glad that you joined us on here, Jesse!
You Are Being Deceived

Jesse

Post by Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:36 am

aah, thanks guys!! this place is really nice so far. really takes me back to my old forum days where
there was nothing but cringy rp and lolcats and everything was perfect.