Most Out There Ships

User avatar
tainkirrahe
Lady with Powahs
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am
Location: Wiltshire, England
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by tainkirrahe » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:53 pm

ZeroKaiser wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:59 am
The Weak Anthrophic Principle and The Lost Light, those are my most out there ships ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned. BANNED. Out. OUT.

User avatar
ZeroKaiser
Minibot
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by ZeroKaiser » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 pm

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
☆ ~ ZKdraws ~ Twitter ~ Patreon ~ Instagram ~ Tumblr ~ ☆

User avatar
Knightsword
Minibot
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Knightsword » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Marvel Ratchet and Marvel Megatron, hell I think they got more pages together then any other pairing in the comic.
That guy from Minnesota who likes Jetfire and collects Transformers
Image

User avatar
rumble_dump
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by rumble_dump » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Omega Supreme is definitely my fave ship
Howdy homies.

User avatar
Baltan
Minibot
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: Maryland, USA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Baltan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

No love for the Axalon and Darkside? :(

User avatar
tainkirrahe
Lady with Powahs
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am
Location: Wiltshire, England
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by tainkirrahe » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm

1. Cosmos is clearly the best ship.

2. Refer to #1.

User avatar
SoundJack426
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by SoundJack426 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Baltan wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm
No love for the Axalon and Darkside? :(
Those are definitely some amazing ships!
YouTube channel (Reviews, Rambles, etc): SoundJack426
Twitter (Updates for the channel and where I hang out): @SoundJack426
Instagram (Photos used in reviews plus extras): @soundjack426

User avatar
Baltan
Minibot
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 pm
Location: Maryland, USA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Baltan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 am

SoundJack426 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm
Those are definitely some amazing ships!
Yeah, I love that we got minifigures of them.
tainkirrahe wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm
1. Cosmos is clearly the best ship.

2. Refer to #1.
I love that adorable green UFO, still missing ghe Legend one because I never grabbed the older Generations one with the Mini-Con.

dustbunny105
Minibot
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 pm
Location: Tennessee
Pronouns/Gender: she/they
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by dustbunny105 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:14 am

domsalvia wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:50 pm
Also, while I have no unusual ships myself, I recently learned the term "rare pair" and I love it. It's full of all kinds of emotion in just two short words!
It's a great term, for sure!

User avatar
Miss Trebuchette
Minibot
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Pronouns/Gender: Female (she/her)
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Miss Trebuchette » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 am

Knightsword wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Marvel Ratchet and Marvel Megatron, hell I think they got more pages together then any other pairing in the comic.

I could really see those two being...joined at the hip! /:)
It's me (Jenevieve)! Queer trans*lady who's been into robots since she was a little girl watching Prime die the first time in a movie theater. I'm JenApparently on Twitter and Whisky26 on TFW.

Life-long trebuchet enthusiast.

Windblade/Starscream 2020

User avatar
tainkirrahe
Lady with Powahs
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am
Location: Wiltshire, England
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by tainkirrahe » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Miss Trebuchette wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 am
Knightsword wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Marvel Ratchet and Marvel Megatron, hell I think they got more pages together then any other pairing in the comic.

I could really see those two being...joined at the hip! /:)
I am having to ban people left right and centre in this thread aren't I

User avatar
Miss Trebuchette
Minibot
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Pronouns/Gender: Female (she/her)
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Miss Trebuchette » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 pm

tainkirrahe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 pm
Miss Trebuchette wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 am
Knightsword wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Marvel Ratchet and Marvel Megatron, hell I think they got more pages together then any other pairing in the comic.

I could really see those two being...joined at the hip! /:)
I am having to ban people left right and centre in this thread aren't I
Uh oh...Becka's putting her FOOT down... :D
It's me (Jenevieve)! Queer trans*lady who's been into robots since she was a little girl watching Prime die the first time in a movie theater. I'm JenApparently on Twitter and Whisky26 on TFW.

Life-long trebuchet enthusiast.

Windblade/Starscream 2020

User avatar
tainkirrahe
Lady with Powahs
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am
Location: Wiltshire, England
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by tainkirrahe » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Miss Trebuchette wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 pm
tainkirrahe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 pm
Miss Trebuchette wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 am



I could really see those two being...joined at the hip! /:)
I am having to ban people left right and centre in this thread aren't I
Uh oh...Becka's putting her FOOT down... :D
Banned from the internet, indefinitely. I'll be around shortly to squish your router.

User avatar
Knightsword
Minibot
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Knightsword » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 pm

tainkirrahe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Miss Trebuchette wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 pm
tainkirrahe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 pm


I am having to ban people left right and centre in this thread aren't I
Uh oh...Becka's putting her FOOT down... :D
Banned from the internet, indefinitely. I'll be around shortly to squish your router.
Don't be an Overlord Becka, you'll scare poor Pipes.
That guy from Minnesota who likes Jetfire and collects Transformers
Image

User avatar
Miss Trebuchette
Minibot
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: Washington, DC
Pronouns/Gender: Female (she/her)
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Most Out There Ships

Post by Miss Trebuchette » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Knightsword wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 pm
tainkirrahe wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Miss Trebuchette wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 pm


Uh oh...Becka's putting her FOOT down... :D
Banned from the internet, indefinitely. I'll be around shortly to squish your router.
Don't be an Overlord Becka, you'll scare poor Pipes.
Well, that seems harsh, but, HEY, upside! While you're on my side of the ocean, we can always swing up to NYC for "Cruel Intentions: The Musical" (although that should probably be filed under Bad Ships rather than Out There Ships). :D
It's me (Jenevieve)! Queer trans*lady who's been into robots since she was a little girl watching Prime die the first time in a movie theater. I'm JenApparently on Twitter and Whisky26 on TFW.

Life-long trebuchet enthusiast.

Windblade/Starscream 2020

Post Reply